Not sure if your child will love dance class, but want them to try it?
Want to try a different style of dance?
Searching for a new studio?
If you’re looking at trying it out first, we definitely suggest the Tester Month. It’s the perfect way to test it out and make sure they love it before becoming members. You can even mix and match other classes so they can try them all. A Tester Month includes any four classes in 30 days. It’s slightly higher than a member’s discounted rate, but if they love it and register, it’ll drop back down to the member rate of just $12-14/class.
We have a simple dress code of a leotard, tights, and shoes. Not to worry if you don’t have these things right away. We can help you find them and they can start in anything comfy they can move, bend, and play in. No special colors required.
To schedule your Tester Month, please complete this form. We’ll reach out and answer any questions you may have before your first class.
- The tester program is a commitment-free program!
- Students test during regular classes so they can meet the teachers and their classmates
- The non-refundable tuition is paid in advance
- The tuition is $5 higher than our members’ discounted rates
- The membership is not due during the tester